Home

Get azureaduser proxyaddresses

How the proxyAddresses attribute is populated in Azure AD

The proxyAddresses attribute in Active Directory is a multi-value property that can contain various known address entries. For example, it can contain SMTP addresses, X500 addresses, SIP addresses, and so on. When an object is synchronized to Azure AD, the values that are specified in the proxyAddresses attribute in Active Directory are compared with Azure AD rules, and then the proxyAddresses attribute is populated in Azure AD. Therefore, the values of the proxyAddresses. Get-ADUser Check for conflicting proxyAddresses. Currently I have a script that creates user accounts. User accounts are in the following format: <firstinit><lastname>. If this conflicts, the format will be changed to: <firstinit><middleinit><lastname> Get-AzureADUser -Filter proxyAddresses/any(y:startswith(y,'smtp:gosho')) This query will return all users that have any of their proxyaddresses starting with 'gosho'. The next logical thing to try is to filter them by domain. Not possible sadly, as we don't yet have support for the endswith operato Get-ADUser -Filter * -SearchBase 'ou=testou,dc=iammred,dc=net' -Properties proxyaddresses | select name, proxyaddresses | Export-CSV -Path c:\fso\proxyaddresses.csv -NoTypeInformation. When I run the command, and open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel, I am greeted with the following output: Fixing the issue with multivalued attribute Get-AzureADUser - cmdlet to get user object info from Azure Active Directory and is part of AzureAD PowerShell module. Logically (and even intuitively) -Filter parameter was my first potential solution for our task. It appears that -Filter is using an oData v3.0 filter statement. When it comes to filtering oData v3.0 provides us with 2 options

Get-Msoluser -userprincipalname user@domain.com | select -expandproperty proxyaddresses. I get back the listing of the user's proxy (SMTP) addresses. This user has two proxy addresses with one correct and one incorrect. One important fact is that there is NO domain sync (aka AD CONNECT) with an on-premise domain - it is all in Azure AD. Also, this user does not have an Exchange Online account, so there is no mailbox associated with him Get-ADObject -Properties mail, proxyAddresses -Filter {mail -eq email@yourdomain.com -or proxyAddresses -eq smtp:email@yourdomain.com} Step #1B: There may be times when you want to search just a portion of the e-mail address. Perhaps you don't know the exact spelling or domain that is used and you want to grab each one that is similar. This filter will also grab not only smtp addresses. Every Azure AD account can have a Manager, which is a link to another account of the same tenant. But the Manager is not a standard property that you can get or set with the normal Get-AzureADUser/Set-AzureADUser PowerShell cmdlets. Rather, you have to use the additional cmdlets like Get-AzureADUserManager and Set-AzureADUserManager. Please note that the result of reading the Manager is directly the specific account object Get-AzureADUser -ObjectId test@contosso.com| fl . I am not getting all properties, for example Managers, office and more. what is the best command to run get all AAD user properties. 2nd. I am looking to add some properties in AAD for example EmployeeID, WorkID? what is the best way to add properties. Thanks for your help in advance. Edited by Orion-belt Monday, March 9, 2020 8:02 PM; Monday. Following my new Office 365 PowerShell User Management series and Yesterday's post , Today I'll blog about how to export all O365 Users Proxy Addresses to a .CSV file. This task might sound simple but In reality PowerShell can't export multi-valued attribute to a .CSV file without creating a custom table. Luckily I developed the Continue reading Export All Office 365 Users Proxy.

So far this is what I have, which returns all of the SMTP addresses in ProxyAddresses column and not just the Primary address with the SMTP: prefix $licusers = gc .\licuser_trim.txt. FOREACH ($user in $licusers) { Get-MSOLUser -UserPrincipalName $user | Select userprincipalname, Proxyaddresses | ? {$_.ProxyAddresses -cmatch '^SMTP\:.*'} The Get-AzureADUser cmdlet gets a user from Azure Active Directory (AD). Examples Example 1: Get ten users PS C:\>Get-AzureADUser -Top 10. This command gets ten users. Example 2: Get a user by ID PS C:\>Get-AzureADUser -ObjectId testUpn@tenant.com This command gets the specified user. Example 3: Search among retrieved user

Get-AzureADUser -All 1| where {$_.UserPrincipalName -like *@domain.com} If you are managing one tenant with multiple domains then the fastest way to get objects with a specific domain is to use the MSOL module. eg. Get-MsolUser -All -DomainName domain.com. I have used this multiple times in the past without any issues Usually this kind of issues are caused by two attrbiutes UserPrincipalName and ProxyAddress which should be unique for objects like Users or Groups in one Azure AD tenant. Identifying Azure AD provisioning errors Technically, the list generated from the above might be misleading, as in some cases the ProxyAddresses attribute isn't correctly updated in Azure AD. In any case, we are interested in what Exchange Online knows about those objects, so how do we get this information

Get-ADUser Check for conflicting proxyAddresse

First I'll run a command to get the users current ProxyAddresses get-aduser adrienne.williams -Properties ProxyAddresses | select Name, ProxyAddresses You can see this user has one ProxyAddress. Now I will use the command below to add a second proxyaddress Get-MsolUser | Where-Object {$_.UserPrincipalName -eq azureuser@vmlabblog.com} | Select-Object UserprincipalName,proxyAddresses,ImmutableID. In the result we see that an Azure AD account which has been created in the Azure AD only has the UserPrincipalName attribute Answer. Brook Zhang MSFT. Replied on July 20, 2017. Hi Mds1981, The Microsoft support engineer you contacted is correct. We need to populate the mail attribute or add the mail as a SMTP address in the ProxyAddresses attribute so the users in Office 365 and Azure AD can have the correct primary email address. This is expected This action appears to realign the values seen from MSOLUser-ProxyAddresses and MailUser EmailAddresses. As each is processed they disappear from the problem usersidentified. This can be verified by running the check above again or by tryingto Delete the domain through the O365 Admin console. $UserCredential =Get-Credentia

Azure Active Directory PowerShell for Graph is a PowerShell module used to manage Azure Active Directory. Thanks to this module you can: Retrieve data from the directory, Create new objects, Update existing objects, Remove objects, and configure the directory. The Azure AD PowerShell for Graph module has two versions Hi All, I'm trying to use the Get-AzureADUser cmdlet to return all Azure accounts, and all of the fields so I can send it to a CSV. I can use Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Log In Sign Up. User account menu. 7. Azure PS V2 Get-AzureADUser - Want to retrieve all fields. Close. 7. Posted by 2 years ago. Archived. Azure PS V2 Get. As for other efficiency tips, you only want proxyaddresses containing smtp, then you could also place this in the AD query. This will not filter out the X400/X500 if a user has both those addresses as well as an SMTP address. But it will filter users that do not have a smtp address in there. You could use the following LDAPFilter for that: (proxyaddresses=smtp*) As for struggling with this, I. Get-AzureADUser. PowerShell Version. 4.0. Module Version. 6.3.9600.17400. OS Version. 6.3.9600.17400. Description. Get-AzureADUser with filter does not work for certain ids. The same works for few ids randomly. I think it works only for the first few users in AzureA I know it's lazy, but I've been using it to search by SearchString, then taking the object id and pumping it into Get-AzureADUser. Get-AzureADUser -ObjectId $(Get-MsolUser -SearchString name@domain.tld).ObjectI

Technical articles, content and resources for IT Professionals working in Microsoft technologie Hi everyone, just came across this issue myself, and found an approach that might help others around this issue. (Of course, this should only be useful to those who have a compelling reason to keep using the AzureAD module, instead of the Microsoft Graph PowerShell module.). This workaround makes use of the fact that the ExtensionProperty parameter for Set-AzureADUser, which was probably. These values must exist in local ADDS under the attribute called proxyaddresses. For primary address use SMTP, for aliases use smtp. SIP addresses are also added here. This should already be present as a result from adding information from phase 2. However, if this is not present, you must make sure that each user get these attributes defined. In the additional info section below, a script and. Powershell Get-AzureADUser shows the Mail, ProxyAddresses are empty and MailNickName and OtherMails are having correct value. Seems cannot manually set the email field from Azure AD. The external user can sharepoint online site just fine. I guess to resolve the issue I can remove the user and re-invite the user to the site, but what is the best approach to address this and avoid the. get-azureaduser | select-object UserPrincipalName,@{Name=proxyaddresses;Expression={$_.ProxyAddresses}}, DisplayName | export-csv -path C:\export.csv . that's all, pretty simple, isn't it. Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) Like this: Like Loading... Related. Tagged; AzureAD; O365; Powershell; Post navigation.

Get-AzureADUser filter by a specific ExtensionProperty value. Close. 5. Posted by 2 years ago. Archived. Get-AzureADUser filter by a specific ExtensionProperty value. I have been racking my brain on how to do this in Azure and I just can't seem to work it out. I am working with a Custom AD attribute that is being replicated to AzureAD. I want the Azure equivalent of: Get-AdUser -Properties. In this article I want to show you how to identify Azure AD provisioning errors during sync. One of the feature of Azure Active Directory is identifying issues caused by conflicts during run one of the synchronization tools If the result size is more than 1000, even I set resultpagesize to 100000, it still doesn't work. What is the total number of results you are getting

Filtering users and groups with the Azure AD (Graph) ODATA

Get-AzureADUser -Filter GivenName eq 'Adele The specific attribute was extensionAttribute5. Without doing anything else this attribute is replicated to Azure AD and can be used as part of a dynamic group. For example I created a rule: (user.extensionAttribute5 -contains Chief Technical Architect) However I was unable to see this value by looking at users through PowerShell AzureAD ProxyAddresses. If you look at your AzureADUser object you will see that the ProxyAddresses attribute is empty. Get-AzureADUser -SearchString john.doe | FL DisplayName, *mail*, proxy*, UserPrincipalName DisplayName : john.doe Mail : john.doe@contoso.com MailNickName : john.doe_contoso.com#EXT# OtherMails : {john.doe@contoso.com} ProxyAddresses : {} UserPrincipalName : john.doe_contoso.com#EXT. (get-azureaduser -SearchString [user]).ProxyAddresses. you can see the extra mail alias among others: smtp:[user]1573@[tenant_name].onmicrosoft.com. This extra e-mail cannot be found in Exchange on-prem. The command (get-remotemailbox [user]).EmailAddresses doesn't display this extra e-mail. Michal Z. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Great! Thanks for your feedback. How. Get-AzureADUser -ObjectId jnokes@braintesting.de | fl ObjectID,ObjectType,AccountEnabled,DirSyncEnabled,DisplayName,LastDirSyncTime,Mail,SipProxyAddress,UserPrincipalName,Proxyaddresses I also checked the Interpreted User Type and Hosting Provider from Skype for Business Online and Teams with the following cmdlet for the affected user

Export User Names and Proxy Addresses to CSV File

You can check the status in the Microsoft 365 admin center. If there are no errors present, the DirSync or Azure AD Connect Status icon appears as a green circle (successful). If errors are present, the DirSync or Azure AD Connect Status icon appears as an orange triangle, and the entry includes a We found DirSync object errors message link. After installing the MSOnline Sign-In Assistant and Azure PowerShell Module on a computer, go to start > search > type Windows Azure Active Directory Module, right click on the shortcut and then click Run As Administrator to open Azure PowerShell window in an elevated mode. Next, you'll need to use Connect-MSolservice to. I recently used this in a script where I only wanted users with values in the proxyAddresses property that I wanted to copy to the UPN. Posted by Byron Wright at September 22, 2012. Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Labels: PowerShell. 21 comments: Unknown February 24, 2014 at 7:53 AM. You saved my day, pal. Thank you! Reply Delete. Replies. Reply. Dabei vermischen Leser aber die Gäste in Office 365 mit den Konten in Azure B2B und B2C. Der Gastzugriff ist in allen Microsoft 365 Business Standard-, Microsoft 365 Enterprise-und Microsoft 365 Education-Abonnements enthalten. Es ist keine zusätzliche Microsoft 365-Lizenz erforderlich. Die Anzahl von Gästen, die Sie hinzufügen können. Get-AzureADUser |ft DisplayName,ImmutableId CSVファイルに基づくユーザーの作成 ユーザーを作成するときは、v1だとNew-MsolUser、v2だとNew-AzureADUserコマンドレットを使うのですが、CSVファイルで作成しておいたユーザー一覧を流し込んで作成するときは以下のとおりになります。ちなみに、v1とv2では必須.

Get-MsolUser -ReturnDeletedUsers | ft DisplayName,ProxyAddresses -Wrap. In my case the tenant deleted some user accounts for staff who moved on, and replaced them with distribution groups populated with other users who then got the deleted user's e-mails, assigning the departed user's address to the distribution group. Therefore the same e-mail address was on the new distribution group, as. Today we're going to be using the Azure AD module to create documentation for all of our clients. The script currently documents the following: The Applications registered in the AzureAD. (This also helps in preventing OAuth2 fraud.) The devices registered in the AzureAD. all domains attached to the AzureAD. As always I've created two. get-aduser -filter * -SearchBase OU=Administrations,OU=ADPRO Users,DC=ad,DC=activedirectorypro,DC=com -Properties ProxyAddresses | select Name, ProxyAddresses. You can see two users have proxyaddresses and the rest do not. To update these accounts with the information in the CSV file, use the command below. You will need to update the path to your CSV file. Import-Csv C:\it\bulk-proxy2.csv. Using PowerShell to List All AD User Attributes. Per the previous section you need to examine the following to get the full list of potential attributes for any class definition: Find a list of all classes inherited by the class (inheritance chain) Find a list of all supplemental (auxiliary) classes for the classes found in the previous step Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time

In this article we'll show you how to get a various information about Office 365 user accounts using the Get-MsolUser PowerShell cmdlet. The Get-MsolUser cmdlet allows you to view the properties of one or several Office 365 accounts.This is an analog of the Get-ADUser cmdlet for on-premises Active Directory. The Get-MsolUser cmdlet is part of the Azure AD PowerShell module (MSOnline) 本連載は、Windows PowerShellコマンドレットについて、基本書式からオプション、具体的な実行例までを紹介していきます。今回は「Get-ADUser.

Make sure to read this to fully understand Azure AD Connect replication and the Metaverse.. This article will give you a complete overview of the various attribute names that are transformed during the AD to AAD replication.. Attribute Name Changes From AD to AAD Connect Metaverse to AAD (Office 365) First, let's get an overview of the entire attribute mapping in the AD to AAD Connect to AAD. Get-AzureADUser コマンドで対象ユーザーについてプロパティを確認します。 オンプレミス AD のユーザーの ProxyAddresses に SIP: より始まる Lync 及び Skype で利用するアドレスが値として格納されている場合に、ディレクトリ同期をすると Azure AD に生成されるユーザーの SipProxyAddress にこの値が格納. Once installed, pretty quickly you can import the module, authenticate to your tenant, retrieve a user and update a few attributes (as below) Gast-Identität. Die Anmeldung eines Benutzers an der Cloud erfolgt über den UPN. Ein Gast bringt seinen UPN aus seinem Heimattenant mit aber wird im Gast-Tenant natürlich als Platzhalter angelegt. Beachten sie zum Teams Gastkonten auch die Seiten AzureAD Identitäten und Office 365 Gast-Konten / Azure B2B

Symptoms. The Alias or Mailnickname attribute in Microsoft Exchange Online doesn't match what is set in the Exchange on-premises environment for a synced user account.. Cause. This issue occurs if changes are made to the user principal name (UPN) for the user and the Mailnickname attribute value is changed to the prefix of the UPN. Resolution. To resolve this issue, update the Alias or. Powershell might be querying a different DC than whatever other tool you're using to verify those attributes exist. You can explicitly tell PowerShell to talk to a specific DC with the -Server argument in the Get-ADUser command. Alternatively, you might have permissions issues preventing you from reading that attribute for a subset of your users to continue to Microsoft Azure. Email, phone, or Skype. No account? Create one

DSInternals. The DSInternals PowerShell Module exposes several internal features of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory. These include FIDO2 and NGC key auditing, offline ntds.dit file manipulation, password auditing, DC recovery from IFM backups and password hash calculation 5. The term 'Get-AzureADUser' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:16. + Get-AzureADUser <<<< PowerShell Get-AdUser based on sAMAccountName. July 29, 2013 · by jeffreymaxan · in PowerShell . ·. #Create array for all accounts to be stored in. accounts = @ () #Get-AdUser cmdlet to filter on sAMAccountName and only search for enabled account and then store each one in the array. Get-AdUser -filter {sAMAccountName -Like jeff* -and.

Get-AzureADUser -Filter Options Drama - AndySvint

1. Get-AzureADUser을 만들 때 변경 사항을 선택한 동일한 클러스터 또는 지역을 누르지 않아도되므로 결과가 작동하는 데 10 초의 지연이 발생할 수 있습니다. 여기 해결책은 New-AzureADUser 호출의 출력을 사용하여 데이터베이스를 채우고 Get-AzureAdUser을 피하는 것입니다
  2. 次のようなPowerShellスクリプトがあります。. 基本的には、Azure Active Directoryに新しいユーザーを追加してから、そのユーザーをデータベースに追加しようとしています。. このスクリプトは、私はすぐに(AddDatabaseUser.ps1スクリプトが何をするかである.
  3. utes to read; In this article About extension.

Cannot delete user's proxy addres

Public/AzureAD/Get-AzureActiveDirectoryUser.ps1. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 4 Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address. Get-ADUser PowerShell command can be used to get a user or multiple user objects from Active Directory. Start Windows PowerShell or SharePoint Management Shell (right click - run as administrator) and execute the command For the next couple of posts I'll be looking into AD security and auditing. In this article we'll look at how to use Get-ADUser to list all recently created accounts

[Azure AD Connect] ID 同期と重複属性の回復性の動作について – Japan Azure

Find any E-Mail Address or Proxy Address In Active

1. In the process of investigating my Azure AD users (synchronized and cloud based), I wanted to see how I could use Azure AD v2 PowerShell CmdLets for querying and updating these extension attributes. This blog post is a summary of tips and commands, and also some curious things I found. There is a link to a Gist with all the PowerShell Commands.
  2. Set proxyAddresses in the Attribute Editor. The primary email address has to be the same, and in proxyAddresses has to be of the format SMTP:email@domain.com. There can be others in proxyAddresses but smtp must be lowercase. Also in proxyAddresses, set mailNickname blank. Under Account, either the user name plus the dropdown domain is to be the same as the above, or it is to be a.
  3. This PowerShell script imports a given property from Azure AD to SharePoint Online for a particular user. Make sure you have Azure AD Module installed in your machine prior running this script: 1. Install-Module AzureAD. PowerShell to Sync User Profile Property Value for All Users. This time, let's sync a user profile property for all users.
  4. Azure AD B2B is intivation-based. When you want to work with an external partner or vendor, you invite them into working with you in one of your company's applications. The system then sends an invitation to that person's email address that you supply - and they redeem that invitation to gain access. What happens in the background is the.
  5. Get-AzureADUser -ObjectID | Select -expandproperty extensionproperty. The issue is that we need to get this property crawled in SharePoint Online and use this crawled property in one of our solutions. The problem is that this extension property is not being crawled. Do you know what will need to be done to get this extension property (extension__extensionAttribute2) crawled? Loading.

Video: Scripting the Azure AD Portal: User Properties - Scripting

Azure AD, Powershell to get all user propertie

Export All Office 365 Users Proxy Addresses To A

Query Azure Active Directory For UPN and Primary SMTP

Get-AzureADUser (AzureAD) Microsoft Doc

1. If you are synchronizing 30 or more AD forests, you can't enable Seamless SSO using Azure AD Connect. As a workaround, you can manually enable the feature on your tenant. Adding Azure AD service URLs ( https://autologon.microsoftazuread-sso.com , https://aadg.windows.net.nsatc.net) to the Trusted sites zone instead of the Local intranet.
  2. I'm setting up a lot of demo environments right now to highlight typical organizational directories. I wanted to automate this and be able to roll back after demonstrations. This then prompted me i
  3. Office 365 Universal Sync Extension Attribute issue (extensionAttribute1 through extensionAttribute15) extensionAttribute1 through extensionAttribute15 is/are not mapping to O36
  4. credentials and connect to Azure Active Directory via PowerShell: 1

Wildcards using get-azureaduser - Microsoft Tech Communit

1. Get-AzureADUser -Filter proxyAddresses/any(c:c eq 'smtp:external.user@externalComp.com') | Select UserType, UserState at 10:56 PM. Labels: Azure AD B2B, Powershell, Tip. No comments: Post a Comment. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) William van Strien Keen on Business utilization and Applications via Office 365, SharePoint and SAP Fiori. Special focus on Digital
  2. Get-ADUser -Filter * -SearchBase OU=Users,DC=hubot,DC=com,DC=au -Properties * |` Select-Object Name, UserPrincipalName, Mail |` Export-CSV C:\Temp\Email.cs
  3. g object, enumerates its values and outputs each of those values as a single record on the output stream after adding any properties specified by the -PROPERTIES <propertyname []> parameter

The Active Directory powershell cmdlet Get-ADUser supports different default and extended properties. Refer this article Get-ADUser Default and Extended Properties for more details. Get-ADUser cmdlet also supports smart LDAP Filter and SQL Like Filter to select only required users. In this article, I am going to write different examples to list AD user properties and Export AD User properties. Using the Microsoft Graph API with PowerShell. The Microsoft Graph API is a service that allows you to read, modify and manage almost every aspect of Azure AD and Office 365 under a single REST API endpoint. In this article, learn how to use PowerShell to leverage the Graph API ICYMI: PowerShell Week of 30-April-2021. Topics include SendAs, Intune, Hyper-V, Secrets Management and more. Special thanks to Robin Dadswell, Prasoon Karunan V, Kiran Patnayakuni and Kevin Laux. Read more. Live Shows - PowerShell + DevOps Global Summit. We will be producing live shows twice a day during Summit Create a personal VM / VDI. Advanced group assignments via PowerShell switch, location information or department assignment. Creating a telephone number in the PBX and maintaining the telephone number in the AD. Adding a photo to the AD. Mail to providers of outsourced systems to also create a user there The Get-AzureADUser cmdlet gets a user from Azure Active Directory (AD). Examples Example 1: Get ten users PS C:\>Get-AzureADUser -Top 10. This command gets ten users. Search and filter with single property is easy but in some cases, we may need to search and filter for multiple conditions To hide your IP address, access blocked websites, speed up surfing, bypass region restrictions via proxy, you need to know the proxy server addresses. This article will tell you how to get different kinds of proxy server addresses

• Enduro Marken.
  • DJ Blyatman no problem.
  • Bungalow Fertighaus Schweiz.
  • HEOS Verbindungsprobleme.
  • Maroochydore Beach.
  • Gemeinde in Pforzheim.
  • Onboard USB 3.0 Header.
  • IPENSA.
  • HNO heute.
  • Stundensatz Freiberufler Ingenieur.
  • COC nachtdorf Base 6 Link.
  • Feriengestaltung für Kinder.
  • Weather squamish.
  • Templer Fahne Bedeutung.
  • Batman Joker Rollen.
  • Anwendung radioaktiver Strahlung in der Biologie.
  • Bershka Schlaghose Stoff Beige.
  • Metropolregion Rhein Ruhr Einwohner.
  • Campral Apotheke.
  • Was machst du sonst.
  • Beglaubigte Kopie Personalausweis Polizei.
  • TransferNow erfahrungen.
  • Martin Sheen.
  • The Grill Rust Silvester 2019.
  • Pacing Coaching.
  • Fighters Glory.
  • Kaeser kompressor Jobs.
  • Ruhezustand Mac Deaktivieren Big Sur.
  • Nintendo switch lite 100€.
  • Gradespeed Parent.
  • Seasonal tendencies chart.
  • Kombireisen Asien 2020.
  • Reddit hifi.
  • Slides go blue.
  • Linzer Torte einfach.
  • Warum wurden Kellogg Cornflakes erfunden.
  • Minimalpaar sch ch1.
  • Systray Windows 10 GPO.
  • Ring Zahlen Bedeutung.
  • Karteikarten ausdrucken.
  • Prophetin Bibel.